Advantage Solutions Event Marketing Campaign Manager in Rogers, Arkansas
Event Marketing Campaign Manager
The Event Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the end to end management of experiential evet marketing campaigns. These responsibilities include day to day campaign maintenance with attention to detail in project development, budget management, event execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting & tracking and invoicing. Manages all related financial activities while providing a high level of service to client representatives and internal teams. Assist the organization in achieving a services excellence culture.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform project management duties to include; experiential marketing campaign tracking, timeline development and management, budget management, pre- and post-promotional analysis, and reporting.
• Supervise team members and monitor their daily reporting and task performance.
• Ability to make autonomous decisions on behalf of experiential marketing campaign goals
• Develop effective client and retailer relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments to ensure that deliverables are successfully achieved and provide additional opportunities to act as consultative sales partner
• May be responsible for monitoring and adjusting project budgets and billing to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for over site of timeline revisions.
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
- Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job
May travel up to 25%
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level:(Required) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
2-4 years of experience in Consumer products, brand, or agency
Experience in event execution preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Possess mathematical negotiation, project management and research, analysis, and presentation skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and on projects as needed with after hours and weekend support
• Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Client facing experience with ability to think analytically & identify risks
• Strong organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to present to large and small groups in a variety of settings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with positive attitude.
• Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Proficient is MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-AR-Rogers
Primary Posting Location : City Rogers
Primary Posting Location : State/Province AR
Primary Posting Location : Postal Code 72758
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2023-430661
Position Type Full Time
Category Marketing (Corporate): Integrated Marketing, Experiential Marketing
Minimum USD $50,000.00/Yr.
Maximum USD $65,000.00/Yr.