Advantage Solutions Part Time Retail Sales Rep DRT in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Part Time Retail Sales Representative DRT
We are hiring a Full Time Retail Sales Representative to collaborate and strategize with store managers to improve sales and execute on client expectations. The Retail Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for developing and growing sales volume for their dedicated client in their assigned territory through effective fact-based selling and relationship building with retail account’s operations personnel at store and market (district) level. Developing relationships with these key decision makers should have a positive impact on all assigned stores within a given territory.
Join the best in the business, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
• Part Time Benefits
• 401(k) with company match
• Training/support and ongoing career development
• Generous paid time-off
• Develop key relationships with store and market managers
• Ensure proper product placement that delivers best visibility
• Successfully secure front end and main aisles presence of client products
• Analyze business needs to identify growth opportunities
• Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Previous retail sales experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills and daily Internet access
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for developing and growing sales volume for their dedicated client in their assigned territory through effective fact-based selling and relationship building with retail account’s operations personnel at store and market (district) level. Developing relationships with these key decision makers should have a positive impact on all assigned stores within a given territory.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Meeting or exceeding Perfect Store KPI goals for assigned stores and territory.
• Growing POS for Mars Wrigley by selling incremental displays in hot spot locations, maintaining in aisle distribution, and delivering in stock store conditions.
• Developing and leveraging relationships with key decision makers in assigned stores and territory.
• Utilizing technology and tools to present effective fact-based selling presentations to key decision makers.
• Effectively increasing display, front end, and main aisle presence of Mars Wrigley brands. This is accomplished by close alignment with the store personnel’s key decision makers.
Organizing and Planning
• Follow team sales call standards and effectively orchestrate a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of Mars Wrigley.
• Effectively manages Perfect Store KPI’s and develops plans to meet objectives.
• Administration/Reporting- complete accurate and timely administration duties, reports, recaps, itineraries, time keeping, expense reports, etc.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Travel up to 30%
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
-Previous retail sales experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-SD-Sioux Falls
Primary Posting Location : City Sioux Falls
Primary Posting Location : State/Province SD
Postal Code 57106
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2021-402578
Position Type Part Time